Pink Toe Tarantula

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantisGirl13

Reaction score
This is my pink toed tarantula, likely male. I've had him for several months and got some great pictures I wanted to share! 

IMG_20200419_200319_036.jpg

IMG_20200419_200413_314.jpg

IMG_20200419_200413_315.jpg

He still needs a name, so please give me name ideas!

- MantisGirl13 

I don't know why someone wouldn't respond to this but a good name would be something from where it came from. Also you have is what I believe is avicularia avicularia 2 or however you say it, which just means that it was bred with another avic species so its a little brighter and different than the average one.

This is my pink toed tarantula, likely male. I've had him for several months and got some great pictures I wanted to share! 

He still needs a name, so please give me name ideas!

- MantisGirl13 

I don't know why someone wouldn't respond to this but a good name would be something from where it came from. Also you have is what I believe is avicularia avicularia 2 or however you say it, which just means that it was bred with another avic species so its a little brighter and different than the average one.
I’m pretty sure hers is a morphotype 6, the basic Avicularia avicularia.

He is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

I would do anything for a tarantula but for know im stuck with 1 pregnant female (still waiting to lay egg sac) opisnoncus mordax!

No complaints tho 😉

I ended up naming him Aragog, after the giant spider in Harry Potter. 

- MantisGirl13 

Aragog is a good name for a spider. Think you have a complete zoo of pets now.

I can only look at spiders in the petshop. Hubby wont allow me to buy one. mantids, grashoppers and roaches. he is still not a fan.

Latest posts