pm disabled!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! I disabled my pm box, I have a hard time replying to it and miss some of your emails and I don't want that to happen, I have an email address and it is [email protected] and all are welcome to send emails to me there. I check it every day, and most times three times a day. So be patient if I can't reply right away, as I have a lot of mail. I also download blueprints for hubby that I read and bid on, so it does take a lot of time. The pm box here takes forever to load and I am never sure if I got all my messages. So see you at the next email train :tt2:

Neato! :)

Thanks for putting a notice up. Hope you can get whatever PM issues you have sorted out.

I got nothing. Maybe log out and log back in and then try.

Did you turn the PM system back on? Maybe once you turned it off it deleted your pm's?

Hi Rebecca,

I was in Mexico!

Please clarify which email address you want associated with your forum account and PM (or email) me with the information. One of the addresses you listed above is misspelled and I'm not sure if that was intentional or not.

Last edited by a moderator: