poison dart frogs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason_mazzy

Reaction score
heres some of mine that were killed by the cleaning crew after my fire.

P9030224.jpg

P9030228.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!

PDFs and Nudibranchs are on my mental checklist of animals I have to keep before I die.

Nice frogs, shame to hear that they died, I've had a similar experience with some baby RETFs in the past. :( I'm really considering picking up a couple of darts at the reptile show here in about a month.

It's at the Sacramento Convention Center from September 13-14 - may be a bit of a drive for ya! But could be worth it if you are able to come home with some new additions. :)

Absolutely beautiful!PDFs and Nudibranchs are on my mental checklist of animals I have to keep before I die.
Not just me with a mental list then lol

Very nice dart frogs, that wierd looking half white one in the 2nd pic looks nice, not seen one of them before

Absolutely beautiful!PDFs and Nudibranchs are on my mental checklist of animals I have to keep before I die.

Very nice dart frogs, that wierd looking half white one in the 2nd pic looks nice, not seen one of them before

Are dart frogs fun to keep? What about tree frogs? Are they about the same except they look different? Do they all eat insects?