Precious

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantis_Whisper

Reaction score
I traded Christine one of my adult male chinese for one of her texas unicorns. He came very quickly and safely(very healthy as well), with nice packaging too. ;)

She's really nice and awesome to deal with. I will be trading with her again soon.

Got a mantis from her in trade. Mantis arrived well packed and healthy. Very impressed by her notes on this particular mantis which included his diet, molting dates, breeder, etc.

I recently traded some of my Pseudoharpax Virescens for two adult male Hierodula membranacea from Precious. She was very nice and the mantids arrived very healthy, she even included a few extra Chinese nymphs. I would definitely trade with her in the future, and am happy my p. virescens have a good home.

I purchased an ootheca from Christine, on March 14th it arrived this morning March 18th excellent service from US to UK.

The packaging was excellent and I even received an extra ootheca.

Will most definitely purchase from again.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Christine is sadly leaving the hobby, and she was looking for a good home for her mantids. We made a deal and I got quite a few of the mantids for FREE. I'm glad to give her mantids a good home and I'm glad that we chatted so much about the undead that we both love. She really is an amazing breeder and very kind person, I'm sad to see her leave the hobby and hope she'll be back before I have to go.

She has a couple things still for sale, so give her a hand and buy them. She's a really great person to deal with, you'll love her.