Pseudocreobotra ocellata

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yen_saw

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
P. Ocellata adult pair

Adult male

am2.jpg

Adult female

af2.jpg

Ahaha Darkspeed, you are spoiling them! :p How many do you have left and what instar?
Only three remain of the original 8... all of them have molted once and one has molted twice. The ones that died never made it to the 1st molt after I got them from you. No explanation for the mortality... they just croaked.

The ones that made it through the 1st molt have done fine and are rather spoiled. The get 2 to 3 hydeis each a day, and are kept at 70% humidity & 80 F. The one that has molted twice did so last night, and is a pretty beige color now. I'll post a pic as soon as I get my camera back from my wife.

Only three remain of the original 8... all of them have molted once and one has molted twice. The ones that died never made it to the 1st molt after I got them from you. No explanation for the mortality... they just croaked.The ones that made it through the 1st molt have done fine and are rather spoiled. The get 2 to 3 hydeis each a day, and are kept at 70% humidity & 80 F. The one that has molted twice did so last night, and is a pretty beige color now. I'll post a pic as soon as I get my camera back from my wife.
If you end up with 3 of the same gender and don't get a pair, I can always give you a couple of mine - I think I have around 9 L3-4's right now.