• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yen_saw

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested with the #9 flower mantis ootheca please PM me i have too many hatching out recently and today another one hatch load. Guarantee fertile. This one is ooth number #4 and ooth #3 hatched out 40 nymphs.

mad6.jpg

I have another Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii ooth available. The previous ooth just hatched out about 70 nymphs. PM me if interested.

hatching14.jpg

Ootheca sold. Thanks.

Edit: I have L3 and L4 nymphs available if you are interested.

PW0304a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ootheca sold. Thanks.Edit: I have L3 and L4 nymphs available if you are interested.

PW0304a.jpg
My name is Jayzun Boget and I work at a pet store in Lansing, MI. We have, over the last year, grown out our tarantula selection by at least triple.

We would like to offer interesting mantises as well, but they are hard to find wholesale and with enough to order to spread out the shipping costs.

I would be interested in quantity prices for your P. wahlbergi as well as any other nymphs that you have enough to offer wholesale.

I hope to hear back from you soon,

[email protected]

Preuss Pets

1127 N. Cedar Street

Lansing, MI 48906

(517) 339-1762 x.5