Psychobunny

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azn567

Reaction score
Got a healthy male mantis for breeding from Stanley. Packaging was done very well.

Highly recommended.

Thanks Chris :)

Yay! my first mail order customer :)

I get very nervious shipping live animals, so I take every possible precausion knowing that the rhino's

at USPS pay absolutly no attention to "fragile"! LOL!!

I'm happy that you got them okay.

Recieve my mantids today... exellent packing, fast shipping, very friendly, Super Job... WIll buy again... Thank you

Just got a female blue flash for my studs. Not only that, but he slipped in an L4 creo pictipennis because he knew I loved them!

He responded very quickly to my MANY questions, and he packed his parcel perfectly!

Thanks Again, and GREAT JOB!!!!!!

Just finished another buy fro him. This time, he sent me a female creo and to pseudocreobrotra nymphs for free!

He replied quickly and really helped me continue my stock of mantids.

Last edited by a moderator:
way long overdue, Just got my gorgeous female orchid mantis. She came very well packaged, and again is ridiculously gorgeous! will transact again in the future =) Thanks dude!!!!

Stan was beyond wonderful to work with. I recently purchased a gorgeous orchid from him and it unfortunately had a bad shed in route, leaving it completely deformed. It was so disappointing, but after seeing what happened, Stan refunded my purchase and my shipping in full, which he didn't have to do at all because let's face it, these things happen. He was just completely great all around and I definitely look forward to doing business with him again in the future. He is an honest and stand up guy who goes way above and beyond to help you out. If anyone is thinking of purchasing from him, you will not be disappointed! Thanks again, Stan!

Latest posts