Pyrogomantis?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morpheus uk

Reaction score
Spelling from memory as i saw it ages ago, so anyway, anyone heard of pyrogomantis jonesii or something like that?

LOL funny things, never seen any for sale here in England, plu sim too scared to buy from out of the country :unsure:

LOL funny things, never seen any for sale here in England, plu sim too scared to buy from out of the country :unsure:
its warming up now shipping any where in europe to uk soon will be fine..another 3 or 4 weeks and its time order.. :) i have a few devils flowermantis i want from a guy in germeny..going to order them in the next 2 or 3 weeks..summer is nearly here,Yay hey..long days in the country side with my camara are coming up.. :)

its warming up now shipping any where in europe to uk soon will be fine..another 3 or 4 weeks and its time order.. :) i have a few devils flowermantis i want from a guy in germeny..going to order them in the next 2 or 3 weeks..summer is nearly here,Yay hey..long days in the country side with my camara are coming up.. :)
hi mj, can i have the guys contact details , got to get some to .

Latest posts