Re-introduce myself!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jynxer

Reaction score
I already introduced myself here, but I'm back! My mantids had passed away, so I ordered some new ones. My name's Jake, I'm 17, senior in high school. Right now, I have 2 snakes, 2 rats, 2 dogs, a cat, a pig, chickens, turkeys, guineas, ducks, a few geese, some cows, and about 12 rabbits. And I think that's it, LOL! Just thought I'd say I'm back!

Jake

I love raising the turkeys! what kind r yours? and the guineas have such pretty dresses! like old women! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
We have 1 bourbon red hen named Felix, a royal palm gobbler named Beow, and a royal palm hen named Bellatrix. I love the turkeys!

Before, I had a chinese mantis and a boxer. Now, I have 2 giant asians, an S. Lineola (do they have a common name?) and an Egyptian mantis. I ordered them from Rebecca just last week! lol

Jake

Welcome back. You don't have to leave when you don't have any mantids.

The lineola is commonly called African mantis.

Felix is a beautiful deep red, my favorite turkey. She's so sweet too, she'll run over to me and peck my shoes if I don't have any treats for her, rofl! The others are a light brown, with smoky-gray necks, also gorgeous. =)

Jake

P.S. Rick, I'll definitely keep that in mind, because you guys seem very friendly, mantids or no mantids!

Latest posts