• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Re:live insects for sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenams

Reaction score
Dear Sir/Madam,

I`m looking for reliable importer of live insects, Spiders, Tarantulas, Scorpions, Centipeds, Millipeds, Mantids, Oothecas, Frogs, Snails,Chameleons,tortoises, Grasshopers, live and Dry Beetles,Poison and non poison Snakes, Birds, hedghog,Elephat shrews, Spring hare, Impala, Gemsbook,Zebra and so on, for pricelist please contact me by e-mail but I need serious importers only. My email is: [email protected]

I`m looking forward your order and complete address.

Warmest regards,

Zaina.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I`m looking for reliable importer of live insects, Spiders, Tarantulas, Scorpions, Centipeds, Millipeds, Mantids, Oothecas, Frogs, Snails,Chameleons,tortoises, Grasshopers, live and Dry Beetles,Poison and non poison Snakes, Birds, hedghog,Elephat shrews, Spring hare, Impala, Gemsbook,Zebra and so on, for pricelist please contact me by e-mail but I need serious importers only. My email is: [email protected]

Warmest regards,

Zaina.
Is this Spam.

There are no poisonous snakes. Snakes are VENOMOUS not poisonous.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Warmest regards,

Zaina.
Hi Zaina,

I want to buy lots of expensive reptiles from you that don't even exist. Please email me at [email protected]. thanks! ;)

You don't have to be a "native English speaker" to be a good dealer ( :D ), but this is the famous "white woman", who has been around for a long time. Did others get a p.m. offering Idolo ooths for $30 and "common' ooths for $3.00? I'd rather like an elephat shrew or perhaps a zebra, myself. :D

Latest posts