Reptileman

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massaman

Reaction score
Did a trade with him recently and traded 2 miomantis ooths for 2 of one of my mantis ooths and they came both in good condition and would do business with him again!

I did a trade with Reptileman. All went well, except for that I never received my ooths :( . Well, that all changed today, Reptileman readressed the issue, and quickly sent me new fresh ooths. Out of his kindness he sent me two extra ooths. Packaging was great, no crumpled ooths :) . Overall I definitely recommend, his communication is above par, he is very nice, and responds to all questions. Great guy, and a nice business man, will not hesitate to do business again :) .

Update:

1 Egyptian ooth has hatched :D

Last edited by a moderator:
got 2 ooths from him and both looked good and its great doing business with him!

did some more business with him and got a limbata ooth and hes one of the best to deal with!

did another trade with him and got 2 ooths in good condition one is a limbata ooth and the other is a gambian and always a pleasure doing business with him!

Purchased some ooths and some house fly pupae. Received all today with excellent packing, good communication, and I'm happy with my purchase. Will update when ooths hatch. But so far all appears good!

Did a trade with Joseph. Great communication, we have some problems with time of arrival but now it's okay. I'm fully recommended him :)

this is a little late, but reptileman sent me a Hestiasula ooth. It was in good condition, and I am very pleased! highly recommended! :lol:

A+++

quick update: the ooth is darkening and should hatch soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts