Richard Moore

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Purchased some ooths of O.novaezealandiae off of him,a few weeks went by and I email again, he asked my too wait a few more days and he would resend, I waited and a week or so later emailed him again, he said he would send them out. I purchased 3, when they finally did come there were only two. One looked already hatched and dried out, the other hatched about a week ago and there were five in it, 2 left, emailed him for my other ooth, no answer, this is his email address he used for the transaction, and he uses his and wifes name which is Richard & Linda Moore from New Zealand. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been in touch with Richard and I have agreed to purchase ooths off of him after they were sent, the transaction went smoothly and I am happy to say one of the ooths has already hatched out!

I recently bought 3 ooths from him. 2 hatched very well (50+ nymphs each) but the other was full of weird jumping wasps (but that is a chance taken since they are wild collected).

I bought two orthodera novaezealandiae ooths from him and they came in excellent condition even though the envelope was torn and was a pleasure to of gotten them from him from new zealand!

Latest posts