rlechols - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lullaby10

Reaction score
rlechols is a wonderful seller. I liked the way she packed my mantids and she put in a heat pack. They were overnighted and got here right on time. I will definitly buy from her over and over again!!

ordered 2 pairs of M. paykullii from her. all mantids arrived alive and well. great communication! would def. order from her again.

Ordered a Miomantis paykulli ooth. The transaction was quick and I got replies to all of my questions quickly. I was even surprised to find an extra ooth in the package. Oh, and everything was packaged nice too.

Ordered some ootheca from rlechols, they both arrived in excellent condition and promptly. I would not think twice before buying from her again.

Cheers.

Lee

Great experience with Rachel - all mantids arrived alive and well-packed. She got back to me promptly on all inquiries. Definitely would buy from her again.

bought 2 M. paykullii ooths from her. arrived nicely packed and looked well. she even gave me an extra ooth. I will be buying from her again, hopefully soon.

Rachel sent me the ooths fast and well packed, even offered a non necessary guarantee, will definately will buy from again.

Thanks again Rachel

i ordered an ooth from rachel. it was well packaged, excellent communication. this is my second time buying from her and i've been satisfied everytime. will definitely buy from again in the future!

Just received an S. Lineola ooth in great condition. She even included two little mini ooths so the big one wouldn't get lonely. Quick and easy transaction, great breeder to deal with. Thank you!

Got a couple of ooths a while back and forgot to post feedback. They arrived quickly and both hatched, would certainly buy from Rachel again.

Latest posts