Rob Pearson (The Invertebrate Shop)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obie

Reaction score
I just received an Idolomantis diabolica ooth - in good condition - from Rob. :D He shipped it quickly and packed it well. As we all know, having an I. diabolica ooth arrive in the US UNHARMED is rare, and many of us have had bad experiences with this. Rob is a great guy, and I will gladly do business with him again.

Obie

I agree, Rob is great. I traded some scorpions for tarantulas. Fast shipment good packaging. Answers questions quickly. A+ :D

I just received 4 Idolomantis ootheca from Rob as well. They were expertly packed and seem to be in great condition.

Considering all the cold and ootheca-unfriendly terrain they had to cross to get here (Arizona, USA) safely,

they are in the best shape one could hope for.

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Rob again in the future!

Jeez shall be leaving feedback for all of you :wink:

Rob is brill done a lot of deals with him and pleased with them all unable to fault him in anyway :)

Posted by Dylan Dobell:

i bought 140$ CAD worth of stock off Rob pearson last year, and he then said shipping would cost 15 pounds. i sent it out, then he said, to cash a cheque he would require another 10 pounds. when i got the package. it was poorly wrapped. and everything was dead. this was a good two weeks after he sent it, and on the Royal mail stamp it said Ground service to canada 5 pounds. in short he only ripped me 20 pounds, but if he had actually paid the 15 for shipping, i would have recieved my 70 pounds worth of stuff and not complained anymore. in his credit though, he did refund me 25 of the 70 pounds after almost a year had passed.

bewarned.

Posted by Lee Reily:

Admittedly i am a friend of rob's but i have delt with him on numerous occasions.

The postage would have been to cover costs packaging, etc. and he is likely not to have known the price of postage to Canada though he could have looked it up.

Sorry to hear it went badly for you.

Regards.

Lee

Latest posts