Samantha Sanders/Mantis_lady

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kmrose24

Reaction score
I have bought and traded several mantids from Samantha. She’s great at communicating, and I have yet to receive a DOA from her, which happens sometimes no matter how much care you take with packing. Shipping was prompt after the transaction, and her prices are completely reasonable. Highly recommend Samantha!

I just received 6 mantids from Samantha! I ordered a sub adult female giant shield and golden heirodula.  We had also discussed an order from a different breeder that has still not been received 2 months later and added one of those nymphs.  She was also concerned with how the golden was acting and added an extra sub adult giant shield, along with a couple budwings because her giant rainforest nymphs didnt survive and she wanted me to have them.  I received 3 healthy sub adults and 3 nymphs.  Communication was beyond fantastic, they were well packaged, and all arrived healthy and happy!  She really is awesome, I cannot say enough about her and her service.  I very much appreciate her and love my new babies!

20180711_162933.jpg

20180711_133227.jpg

Latest posts