Satanicreptiles

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PIaf94

Reaction score
A++!!!

Ordered 5 idolomantis diabolica.

Transaction was very fluid and fast.

To be honest I was a bit worried. These were all

L1 nymphs getting shipped across the U.S. Literally NY to CA on top of the insane weather we have here in Cali (not to mention how fragile these guys are) I was honestly expecting only 2 too arrive alive, and I would have been happy. Amazingly all 5 nymphs came in alive and already eating! Two seemed to have been crippled from the trip though. Nothing too serious, hopefully they will molt out of it soon. Overall I would say I am happily satisfied!! Shipping was quick, communication straight forward, and the price was at an amazing deal. The packaging was so-so. Wish these guys could've had a little more cushion in their containers and inside the box. I'd highly recommend. Looking to do business again in the near future!!

Hey thanks for the review plat and yes I didnt want to put so much packing that it would get to hot soni guess I underestimated but pm me and when I get mio ooths soon ill send one for the problems

Received some mantises and they arrived just fine despite getting lost for a day in the postal service.

Packing could have been better and the mantises could've used more material inside their container for grabbing onto during shipping, but they made it through alright.

Ordered six, four survived (NY to OR, 2 day mail). Packaging was alright (could have been better but wasn't exactly "bad"). We came to a fair agreement for the doa's. Would recommend

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 3 idolos and 3 arrived alive. The packaging wasn't extraordinary, but it did its job well enough, so no complaints with this transaction.

Latest posts