Sharon Cheong

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Purchased two ooths off of Sharon, they arrive promptly after payment, and as of today one has hatched! Both ooths were different species, so I will post if and when the other does. I was happy with my purchase with her. :)

Well last night 8/12/09 the other species hatched! Boy was I tickled. Thanks for the great ooths.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

I bought some leaf insect eggs from her 8/17/09, She was very pleasant to deal with and was quick at getting back to me :D . They arrived today packed up great and they look to be in good health.

Thanks

Grant

I just received some great looking ooths from sharon. Her packing is fantastic, and so was her prices. She is very friendy and trust worthy. I will be doing bussiness with her again. I will update when the ooths hatch. Thanks again sharon! :)

Update: 3-20-2010 one ooth has just hatched about 60 nymphs! :) 3 more to go!

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Same did I. Today received an ooth from sharon. Super packed, very good price an the communication was excellent. Very friendly and trust worthy.

Thanks again Sharon.

Received a very well-packed ooth from Sharon a few weeks back, and it has now yielded a large number of nymphs! I definitely recommend her!

I recived my ooth from Sharon, It took 15 days to travel from Malaysia to Mexico City.

Thank you Sharon

Sharon has been selling and trading ooths here for a long time, she is dependable, reliable and a very good person to deal with, she will tell you if her ooths are wild caught or captive breed, she will give a guarantee if she is able, otherwise a wild caught ooth cannot be guaranteed. Don't be afraid to deal with her, she is honest.

Sharon She was a great communicator, and everything we agreed to arrived alive.

Great seller, would do business with again. :punk: Great packaging Thanks Sharon

I bought an ooth from Sharon, communication was excellent and she always replied fast and with all the required info I needed.

The ooth arrived in an extremely well packed and insulated parcel, I could not be happier with the service!

I will definitely deal with her again in the future, I highly recommend her to everyone.