Shorty

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantidLord

Reaction score
Hi all, I recently purchased two T. sinensis ooths from Shorty in PA. It was a very easy transaction. He maintained contact with me, gave me the tracking number, and even docked two dollars off of the pay due to a situation with Paypal. I HIGHLY recommend dealing with him, as it is not stressful at all. He even promised to replace the ooths free of charge if they did not hatch (something extremely rare, and not necessary but pleasant nonetheless). The packaging of the ooths were also great. Each ooth was already hot glued to the top of two 32 oz containers (one ooth per container). He even took into consideration that they were being shipped to a desert, so he misted them and glued humidity foam at the bottom. All in all, a great experience, and I'd be happy to do business with him again.

I received from shorty some great looking Mantis religiosa ooths. He fulfilled his part of the trade. I'm very pleased with this transaction! :) I will be doing business with him again! :) Thanks shorty! :)

Paul