Sluggish disorientated mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday while I wasx at work my roomate cleaned a table near my mantids with 409 cleaner. Toay they have lost some of their teal (They are Giant Asian L3's) and work properly grab food and kind of lay flat on a paper towel or cling to a branch looking somewhat like a dead spider. I assume they are going to perish soon. My house is set at about 68 and I hadnt noticed a hydration issue i spray every other day or so . Id love to find something to blame thats not him. Somone please give me some kind of answer like I ###### up or feeding them bugs from outside or lack of humidity or something.

A few years ago I read about a police officer who died after a janitor sprayed an aerosol cleaner on the desk next to him. I guess the lesson here is that we don't need such toxic/volatile cleaners, maybe just stick with vinager or nontoxic Simple Green.

Sorry about your bugs though.

You sure they just aren't getting close to a shedding? Not much you can do at this point, but I wouldn't give up hope until they officially drop.

Latest posts