Some pic's

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikhailsDinos

Reaction score
Thanks to all the breeders on this forum. I own & I'm working with 15 species at the moment. Thank you mantis breeders, You know who you are. ;)

It takes me two hours to feed them all. But I enjoy it a lot.

Otomantis sp.

IMG_8230-2.jpg

Blepharopsis Mendica

IMG_8238.jpg

Phyllocrania Paradoxa

IMG_8312.jpg

Religiosa mantis

IMG_8123.jpg

Litaneutria minor

IMG_7496-1.jpg

Yersinops spp

IMG_8167-1.jpg

Phyllovates chlorophaea

IMG_8385.jpg

Odontomantis planticeps

IMG_8134-1.jpg

Chloroharpax Modesta

IMG_8376.jpg

Hymenopus coronatus

IMG_8398.jpg

IMG_8376.JPG

Rhombodera sp.

IMG_8410.jpg

Pseudocreobotra Wahlbergii

IMG_8395.jpg

Acromantis Formosana

IMG_8340-1.jpg

Pseudoharpax Virescens

IMG_8408-1.jpg

Pseudovates Peruviana

IMG_8384.jpg

Just maybe!? ;) But Then again, Most of them are from you. :rolleyes: This hobby is great fun!

Mikhails, glad to see your collection doing well. Give it two more months you will have more species than me i am sure :lol:

A month ago my female Odontomantis planticeps (Ant Mantis) laid a small fertile ootheca, It finally hatched today! Cute little mantis!

IMG_8506.jpg

Peruvian Stick mantis

(Pseudovates Peruviana) are growing put quickly. This one looks almost black.

IMG_8504.jpg

Meet Henry, The Hymenopus coronatus

(Orchid mantis). I got this cute guy from Rebecca, Thank you!

IMG_8503.jpg

Ghost Mantis(Phyllocrania Paradoxa) are now L4 & are doing very well.

IMG_8500.jpg

I got another ootheca from my female Phyllovates chlorophaea(Texas unicorn mantis)

IMG_8502.jpg

Chloroharpax Modesta(Nigerian Flower Mantis) male is doing very well, But is the only mantis I own without a mate. If anyone has a female or wants to trade let me know?

IMG_8494.jpg

I'm now pairing up my Pseudocreobotra Wahlbergii(#9 mantis).

IMG_8492.jpg

My female Hymenopus coronatus(Orchid mantis) is now adult. She is very beautiful.Sorry about the Bad picture, She just got done molting.

IMG_8498.jpg

Beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing your photos. I have a female Nigerian flower but she is only in her fifth, shortly to be sixth, instar. If I'm correct it will be awhile before she is ready to mate.

Thank you!

Yes, you are correct. I dont know if he will still be around. But thank you! ;)

Beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing your photos. I have a female Nigerian flower but she is only in her fifth, shortly to be sixth, instar. If I'm correct it will be awhile before she is ready to mate.

The little Pseudoharpax Virescens(Gambian Spotted-eye flower mantis) that hatched a few weeks ago are getting bigger every day. They are becoming very beautiful.

IMG_8517.jpg

My Taiwan Flower Mantis(Acromantis Formosana) are now L4 & are doing very well. They are fast little mantis, But very cute.

IMG_8510.jpg

I got these cute little Rhombodera sp.(Giant Shield Mantis) from Yen, The other day.They are growing big. I'm loving this species, They are the bigest species i own at the moment.

IMG_8508.jpg

Awesome, great to see someone doing so well with so many species here in the US.

How are those ground mantids doing? ;)

Very nice pics! So, was your boxer mantis

Thank you!Yes, you are correct. I dont know if he will still be around. But thank you! ;)
I have a subadult female C.Modesta. She is pretty tiny though. Molted yesterday. Are they supposed to be so small? Maybe 2 cm. stretched out? (Minus the claws) Do you think your male will still be there? I have another one, not sure if it's male or female though. Has wingbuds as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!

Yes, They are very tiny. On the last molt they get twice the size. The male has been adult for a month now, He still looks strong through.

Very nice pics! So, was your boxer mantisI have a subadult female C.Modesta. She is pretty tiny though. Molted yesterday. Are they supposed to be so small? Maybe 2 cm. stretched out? (Minus the claws) Do you think your male will still be there? I have another one, not sure if it's male or female though. Has wingbuds as well.