Spiders As Art :)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExoticOddities

Reaction score
Hey everybody, haven't been around for awhile, but started a blog that I thought folks would enjoy that features some really cool "true spiders" found here in Florida. As a a nature photographer, the subject of my blog post is "Spiders As Art," because (like most of you) I consider spiders to be among the most beautiful predators on earth:

http://johnkoerner.org/blog/?p=108

Check out my blog post if you'd like. My old one got destroyed be a corrupt database, and so I just resurrected a new one
smile.gif

In the next issue, I will also discuss some collecting techniques of capturing spiders that you might not otherwise get to see. I will also be going down to the FL Keys to collect some giant centipedes, the large FL Bark Scorpion, as well as a tiny species of Harvestman for Dr. Edwards.

Hope you enjoy my upcoming "spider blog posts"
smile.gif

Cheers,

Jack

I have never before seen how awesome spiders are before reading this!

I saw this really cool jumping spider at school it was covered in multicolored dots and lines and looked really beautiful! everyone else was freaked out, though. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scorpion Hunt
(Click Image for Full Story)

Thanks! Okay, here is a little blog post about my efforts to find the Florida Bark Scorpion (Centruroides gracilus). Click Image.

Enjoy!

Jack

Last edited by a moderator: