Sporeworld

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenOasis

Reaction score
I am a little late in posting a review due to the sudden bad news of my dying father heaped upon financial difficulties, to boot, but I just want to let everyone know that Sporeworld is a great person to know & do business with! I'm actually surprised that there were no reviews for him yet (that I saw)...surely, I can't be the first he has done business with!?

Anywho, I asked for a few Violins and he sent *way* more than expected with an extra ooth besides!

IOU TONS, man! THANKS!

-Carey Kurtz-

Sporeworld gave me a pretty nice deal on a Gongy and a couple ooths, he is some what of a mantis guru around here and has helped many of us see there's more than one way to do things, very innovative thoughtful guy. me saying he's a very nice guy doesn't even cover it. He is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

as Green Oasis stated before me,I owe you big time and Thanks so much for everything. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sporeworld is an awesome guy. You can tell he's passionate about the hobby, and wants other people to succeed in it. I was in need of some male ghosts recently and Sporeworld sent me what I needed and MUCH more at an AWESOME price. He was also really conversational and great at answering questions. Thanks Sporeworld! :D

Ps. I've got all but one of the ghosts mated now!

Ghost mantis mating.jpg

(Shhhhh...! I'm trying to keep a low profile....)

Thanks for the good words, but I don't want to be a breeder or seller or any of that. Just enjoying the hobby, and the community.

Happy Holidays!!!

Well, you don't escape that easily! A few minutes ago, ! received the ooth of a species that I particularly wanted, as a gift from Sporeworld. It was packed in a 7x7x6 Priority box almost filled by a large plastic container, and was mounted so that it wouldn't be disturbed by the shock of being thrown about. Part of the reason for this was that it was about due to hatch. It was mailed off on Tue 0503, stopped off -- without permission -- to visit relatives in Knoxville TN, a 4,000 mile round trip from my house, and arrived now. Despite lighting a candle to You Know Who (I must learn to trust Her more) I had little hope that it wouldn't hatch and expected a mass of L1 corpses, but the way it was packed made sure that the nymphs would have had a chance even if they had hatched. Thanx and nice job, mate!

There were three of us who went in on an order from Frey. I received my portion directly from Mark aka Sporeworld. It just arrived today, having been checked and food and water replenished, also along the way at Nick's in MI. I am glad to say that everything that was hoped for was achieved, largely because of the work of the two men mentioned herein. I cannot say enough to describe completely the things that Mark did on our behalf to insure the healthy and complete delivery. Also I might add that the new arrangement with US buyers from things being sent from Justyna aka Frey, is working. This is a good thing. Thanks Peter and others having had a part with the development of this arrangement. Thanks Mark. You are among the best. Even the sponge donuts are an extra special touch.

Received the free creo nymphs from Mark due to the forum supporter special, and he sent 5 extra. Also ordered 3 tiny humbertielle nymphs and got extras as well. Innovative packaging method and professional labeling on the specimen's containers.I would recommended this seller

Received some spicimens a couple weeks back. Great packing and shipping job, and a real asset to the forums mantis keepers.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

What a steal! I love being local in So. Cal. I took complete advantage of a few odds and ends and was surprised with a box that had me jumping for joy! :taz:

Perfectly packaged with no DOA. Idolo, T. elegans, wahlbergii, and creo sp.(unknown for now) nymphs. Also one adult female in the Creo sp. and one T. elegans. Also a few ooths.

I feel almost guilty, but this will soon pass. :lol:

I could not ask for anything more. PERFECT! A++++++

Latest posts