Tammy Wolfe (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silkids

Reaction score
Mantis arrived is excellent condition. I was very pleased with the transaction. I received an exceptionally well packaged Express shipped parcel with heavy insulation and heat pack to ensure a safe and secure delivery. Communication was pleasant and comprehensive before and after the transaction regarding the health status and care of the mantis. I would definitely highly recommend this breeder/seller to anyone! Thank you, Tammy!

The male orchid I received outlived all my females by several months! He was a true treasure. Thanks again, Tammy for the robust adult male!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received a Beautiful adult mantis from Tammy and Wow did she pack the fragile thing correctly(adults are harder to send), she truly cares about them, and I would/will deal with her again, well plus she's just a very nice person!. ;)

I received eleven ghosts from Tammy. Eight L1's and three L3's. Only one (that's right just ONE) L1 died en route to my house. I also received melanogaster and hydei cultures from her which also came in perfect condition. I highly recommend her for buying mantids or any other mantid purpose for that matter.

Overall I couldn't be any happier. Thanks again Tammy!

Received a pair of Creo. p. from Tammy. Excellent packaging plus live food for the trip. Would definitely recommend! Thanks, Tammy!

Had a wonderful transaction with Tammy. She kept me up to date with every step. Packaging was excellent. She supplies food during transit for the mantids. I highly recommend! Thanks, Tammy!

I was in a great need for some help with feeders because of some poor planning on my part. Tammy came to my rescue and sent some eclosed BBs and some meal worms for now and for culturing. I really appreciate her thoughtfulness and emergency assistance. She is a totally competent in the mantid hobby and in rearing quite a few different feeder insects. Thanks!

I had bought 6 ghost mantids from Tammy and they all came out of the well packed box perfectly healthy. Even the extras survived and she even threw in a few of another species for free! Very generous lady. Look forward to doing business with her again :D

Joe

Tammy is awesome! most detailed packing Ive ever seen...you can be assured that they are packed as safely as possible when coming from her. got the little ones in like 18 hours from when she shipped. will gladly do business with Tammy again. very fast and safe, and always giving extras :D

_Bryce

I just received some wonderful ghosts nymphs from Tammy today. All of them are alive, and well! Her packing is phenomenal! Great communication, and fast shipping! I am very pleased with this transaction. I will be doing business with her again! A++++++++ Thanks again Tammy! :)

Paul

I just received a few species from Tammy. They were all well and had food in their containers. The heat pack was still working . She packs the nymphs as if her life depended on their safe arrival. I cannot think of any one who is more conscientious. I hope I spelled that correctly. Thanks, friend!

Best seller ever. I only ordered one spiny flower mantis,she gave me two (one extra ghost mantis along with the one I ordered). She also offered me tips

on how to care for the mantis and even suggested where to buy the food for them. She is in constant contact with me from the order state all the way to

delivery. The matis was packaged nicely and the shipment arrived safely. She gave me the most beautiful and healthy mantis I ever ordered from anyone. Tammy is the most caring and generous seller out there.Go for Tammy when you want to go for mantis :)

A healthy adult mantis arrived for me from Tammy today! Highly recommended, she's wonderful to do business with and displayed remarkable attention to detail throughout the entire process with outstanding communications and great packaging. I will gladly do business with Tammy anytime.

Ordered a dozen nymphs, and received 15, all alive and well. Packing was great, and the pricing made them almost a steal.

paid for 20 nymphs and got about 50% more than what i paid for.( received approximately 30 nymphs.)

Also bought an adult mantis pair that were in good shape.

Great doing business once again.

tammy will always, always, always do everything she can to help you in ANY way she can. shes great and everything was perfectly shipped as usual.

Another impressive transaction that surpasses the best of the best. We kept in contact throughout the entire process of purchasing her mantids and Tammy was meticulous about every detail, which was clearly evident when I received her well packaged shipment. The mantids were hearty and obviously raised with exceptional TLC. Communication was always thorough and helpful as well as concise and efficacious. Buying from Tammy is truly a pleasant and worthwhile experience.

Latest posts