• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tarachodes, sp. for sale!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABbuggin

Reaction score
Just like the title says, I have roughly 20 L2 Tarachodes, sp. nymphs up for grabs.

This species is just amazing. These mantids have no problem running sideways on sticks, when frightened, and are VERY greedy. They can be kept together as long as there is pleanty of food and space. They are currently eatin fruit flies.

I am selling them for $10 each, 6 for $50 and 13 for $100. If you buy all of them I'll let them go for $175.

Here are a few pics of thier mother:

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

Thanks!

AB

P.S. I also may be willing to trade/partial trade for other species (especially ooths) let me know what you have and I will see if I am interested!

Just remembered, I am more than happy to ship to other countries...I have done it many times before (Canada, Sweeden, Whales etc.) with very good success. :lol:

[Hi-one question-have you ever send nymphs to Germany? Im interested in this species! When i take all of them-how many money you will get? Remember we have at night ca -4-0 degrees!!!!!

Geets Kevin

Latest posts