THANK YOU

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drolkp84

Reaction score
I learn a lot from reading other threads/posts and asking questions. I want to take a moment and actually thank everyone for all their input. I am grateful for the creation of this site and others like it. It was through this site I gained the connects that helped me gain all the mantids I've ever had besides Chinese. I really felt a thank u was in order for it all.

I think this is a very kind gesture. On my behalf of my involvement on the forum, you are most welcome ;) . I would like to thank you too, seeing as I believe each one of us has the opportunity to learn from each other. As an example, even the most knowledgeable of hobbyists can learn something valuable from someone who has been in this hobby a few months. We are all very fortunate to be a part of this online community.

Thanks for this post.

Dayyan

This is very kind and thoughtful of you. I haven't ever seen anybody ever thank the forum, or any forum for their work :) Thank you for becoming a member of the mantidforum :)

It's a very nice sentiment, but there is a way to give thanks the forum... Become a FORUM SUPPORTER.

Sorry to be That Guy but there isn't any green on the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
AWWWW. :blush: You're welcome. :) I thought I'd chime in and add a little green on the page. Forum supporter is the easiest way to show your thanks and appreciation for the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I second that...so many members have been so patient and helpfull and this is such a great site I just HAD to become a forum supporter.

just dig around and you will see who the "regulars" and helpful guys and gals are...

I have never recieved a responce that was all like "search the forum, this topic has been discussed before" even though when you have the time to look you will see how often topics get brought up again by new mantis owners.

"how do I get the fruit flies out of the culture and into the mantis enclosure" or "how do you raise flies" or "how do you culture blue bottles" or "how do you get the flies into the enclosure" etc.

so...I too offer thanks to all you guys and gals for helping me move from "noob" to "beginner"

:stuart:

here,s a bit more green from a new member. love the site and do appreciate the hard work of the admins. no caps here. sleepy mantis resting on my right hand as i type.. :sleeping:

It's a very nice sentiment, but there is a way to give thanks the forum... Become a FORUM SUPPORTER.

Sorry to be That Guy but there isn't any green on the page.
I get where you're coming from... I honestly skim over a lot of things on the site so I appreciate you bringing thay to my attention. I will do so.

Latest posts