The Wolven

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That_Starkiller

Reaction score
I received 3 beautiful mantises from The Wolven today! They all seem to be in good health and the packaging kept them secure during transit. Seller was also very communicative with me during this process as well which was very appreciated! I did receive the mantises for free due to some circumstances(I still paid for shipping but I didn’t mind) which was very kind of then. Would definitely recommend this user and I’d get more mantises from them again if possible!

Ah perfect, I can add to a thread! Wolven was super communicative and friendly. The 2 rescue/re-home critters I got from them were packed well, minimal jostling about. They were fed prior to transit and seemed lively and not lethargic from the shipping experience. Shipping is pricey, but that isn't their fault, simply the times we live in. I adore these babs already! Would deal with again, shipping be damned, haha!

I took another rescue off their hands. Paid for shipping and was even refunded the excess amount. Very honest individual and continues to interact well. Packing was nice and she (Blair - Ghost Mantis Adult Female) didn't seem jostled much and arrived healthy and cautiously skeptical of things as expected. XD She has since settled in nicely and seems happy. Happy to have dealt with Wolven again!