• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trading Florida Bark Ooth (Gonatista grisea)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Well i have had 6 ooths produced but traided some away, still have 4 and my two females are continuing to produce ooths.

I am looking to trade one ooth away PM me with offers. (Will hold off the trade till i know that the mother of the ooth i am sending is fertal.)

Chase B)

P.S. I will be trading or selling nymphs when the others hatch.

willing to trade ooths for any creobroter or miomantis ooths?

Well i have had 6 ooths produced but traided some away, still have 4 and my two females are continuing to produce ooths.I am looking to trade one ooth away PM me with offers. (Will hold off the trade till i know that the mother of the ooth i am sending is fertal.)

Chase B)

P.S. I will be trading or selling nymphs when the others hatch.
The question always is, are they fertile or are they are they just going po take up space in the bug room?

The first of my two ooths from Chase Hatched Today, after incubating for five weeks. Liveliest little nymphs you ever saw! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
777001.jpg

pictures775008.jpg

Floridabarkadults006.jpg

But, i would love to see phil's pictures too.

[quote name='Chase' date='Oct 3 2009, 02:53 PM' post='111209'

But, i would love to see phil's pictures too.

Grumble, grumble. What is this? Some kind of "make Phil work" conspiracy? O'K, Ill take some pix tomorrow.

would u be willing to sell one and ship to the uk , i cant get hold of this species and want it badly