Twerking at Walmart? Seriously??????? LOLOLOLOL

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrickfraser

Reaction score
I saw a news article saying some girls were suspended from school for "twerking", I had no idea what it was, but a quick search turned up this.

OMG! Twerking at Walmart? I had to watch. My favorite part is "Twerking by the milk". She really knows how to "make it POP!" :lol:

http://youtu.be/KP9GmIKefL8

Last edited by a moderator:
I was twerking (yes, I can indeed twerk) at my prom tonight! :) (well actually last evening, considering its 3:30am and just got back from afterparty) nothing wrong with twerking.. its just a dance move!

Edit: I just watched the video, I didnt do THAT! ......

Ha-ha!!! Well Andrew all I can say is I hope your stuff doesn't make that sound when you do it! :wacko:

After watching it again I noticed a couple class rings hit the ground... :pinch: :lol:

Should have never clicked. I hope that the craziness at work tonight, (Drinko de Mayo), can help me forget that gross sound. :(

I was twerking (yes, I can indeed twerk) at my prom tonight! :) (well actually last evening, considering its 3:30am and just got back from afterparty) nothing wrong with twerking.. its just a dance move!

Edit: I just watched the video, I didnt do THAT! ......
I couldn't picture you twerking. lol NOOOO WAAAAY!

Ha-ha!!! Well Andrew all I can say is I hope your stuff doesn't make that sound when you do it! :wacko: After watching it again I noticed a couple class rings hit the ground... :pinch: :lol:
I couldn't picture you twerking. lol NOOOO WAAAAY!
Yeah that's nasty...i just do the motion and such...not that weird/nasty noise.... ¤_¤

Yeah that's nasty...i just do the motion and such...not that weird/nasty noise.... ¤_¤
I hope you don't make that noise. I think you need to be wearing heels. :lol: I can't figure out what else that popping could be other than the heels.

I think the thing that's bothering me most about the twerking is the fact I can't figure out exactly what that disturbing noise is...