veitnam walking stick

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrib

Reaction score
I have asked several questions on here and always get them answered..

my question is about how long does the Veitnamese walking stick live, I started getting so many babies, and haven't found a dead adult yet and useally when I get babies it is after the adult has died..

I have finally got 3 babies from my australlian that died my littleoak i called her..

All my adult bornios have died..

I also have so many India being born.

I am sorry I don't know the scentific words to use, they are just my pets..

would really appreciate any word of wisdom..

thanks sherrib

About one year from hatch to end of adulthood. The scientific name for the Vietnamese Stick Insect is Medauroidea extradentata. The Vietnamese Spiny Stick Insect is Neohirasea maerens.

as for scientific words, you could always have a look on the internet! its a wonderful tool. ;)

as for scientific words, you could always have a look on the internet! its a wonderful tool. ;)
LOL! I followed your advice, Superfreak. Google did correct Veitnamese to Vietnamese, but the first two entries gave the scietific name as Baculum extradentatum! Someone hasn't told Professor Google that the genus has been revised!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! I followed your advice, Superfreak. Google did correct Veitnamese to Vietnamese, but the first two entries gave the scietific name as Baculum extradentatum! Someone hasn't told Professor Google that the genus has been revised!
Oh dear! Prof. Google will lose his job at this rate :D He always informs me to open my textbook at Wikipedia.

Yeah, I'm bummed that the name was changed. I'm still ranked #2 on Google for Baculum extradentatum! <_< pfff!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts