• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Blepheropsis mendica ooth

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pohchunyee

Reaction score
I am interested in a Blepheropsis mendica ooth. Please send me a PM if you have one with the price + shipping + your location. Thanks!

Chun Yee Poh

dont think your find too many if any in the united states and your prob find them in europe or elsewhere!

Hello,

I have only one fertilized female, it laid me just a ooth! She ate the male during the second coupling, I think that would owe to booster rocket the laying

This female should lay me some ooths! I will preserve the three first to ensure the future generation!

There has remained to me an adult male for 15 days, therefore I can remake a coupling after the third ooth

I do not know what future me reserve, therefore I cannot engage, but hold you informed! An exchange of ooth could can be to be done!

I'm french and i live in the north of France. A fast sending must be possible!

The first ooth was laid on August 23rd, therefore return in a little more than one month to see whether the coupling occurred well

I carried out 2 couplings with the same male, separated by 2 weeks, I noted has 2 recoveries the penetration.

Bests regards, François!

It is noted! I would inform you of the layings!

Bests regards, François!

Latest posts