• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted mantid

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melonysbaby

Reaction score
i am wanting to get a mantis. i really would like something that is a sub adult or something that can eat pin head crickets. i really like the native species but i cant remember what they are called. and it isnt the chinese. lol. it is bigger i think around 6in. i also really like the ghost and orchid too. but i feel like they may be to advanced for a first timer. i want something that is larger and hardie. i also like the look of the wide armed too. if anyone can help me in that area or point me in the right direction i would really appreciate it. by the way i am located in ky and i need to get one from someone in the states.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: I just met u in the intro forum! :lol: funny meeting u here too :lol:

I posted the asian may be a good one for you, once u have one u will know why, they are beautiful, big and makes a good pet!

if you look in the breeder feedback there are many links to ppls websites explains differnt types and cost and alll the good stuff ive spend several days sifting throw old post and still learning

Latest posts