• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: mantis's any Variety But must be willing to post to the south of Ireland

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon_Jeggo

Reaction score
Hi ya Guys,

im after some young mantis's of any Variety as getting any in Ireland is a god send, i will pay very quick for who ever is willing to send.

When ever any one sends me live stock they send on a monday because the post only runs mon-fri here, but if they are sent on a mon they always get here with in a few days or buy friday.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Simon

For some reason many people will not post on this thread. I'm not a seller but you should take a look on this site:

Site

They post anywhere in the UK. ;)

For some reason many people will not post on this thread. I'm not a seller but you should take a look on this site:Site

They post anywhere in the UK. ;)
Cheers for the tip but i have e-mailed me a few times now but he hasen't replyed yet. it's a shame because i would have a huge shopping list for him. i really want some of his jungle jars, like 30 of them. lol

Thanks again mate

Cheers for the tip but i have e-mailed me a few times now but he hasen't replyed yet. it's a shame because i would have a huge shopping list for him. i really want some of his jungle jars, like 30 of them. lolThanks again mate
http://www.sweets2yourdoor.co.uk/acatalog/info_LARGEJAR.html thats what i buy..then buy bag of vermiculite or use tissue at bottom..some some fine netting with elastic band over top..one day il have lots of mantids for sale but iv only just started breeding.

i have some flowermantids for sale..L5 - 6£ each. trouble is northen Ireland in this weather i doubt they turn up alive

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts