'Ware flies!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilinYuma

Reaction score
If anyone has tried my housefly raising method, here's a useful tip before it is too late.

After a week, it's a good idea to take the box of medium out of the net cage where the flies have been laying it, but never never never never never never never never never never never never never leave the box in your bathroom thinking, "Oh, I'll put this in a new cage tomorrow." My God! Now I'm scared to go in the bathroom! I think that they might have blocked the A.C. vent.! "Help me! Help me!
gun_bandana.gif
2guns.gif

If anyone has tried my housefly raising method, here's a useful tip before it is too late.

After a week, it's a good idea to take the box of medium out of the net cage where the flies have been laying it, but never never never never never never never never never never never never never leave the box in your bathroom thinking, "Oh, I'll put this in a new cage tomorrow." My God! Now I'm scared to go in the bathroom! I think that they might have blocked the A.C. vent.! "Help me! Help me!
gun_bandana.gif
2guns.gif
OMG! You always have entertaining posts Phil but this one is near the top! :lol:

Good luck with the vents and your wife's reaction to this little "out of cage" fly breeding experiment. :rolleyes:

Latest posts