We found a starving puppy..

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZoeRipper

Reaction score
And we fed her and gave her water.

She's soooo pretty.

She's afraid of people.

I'm guessing her owners aren't the nicest of people.

And I know EXACTLY who her owners are.

They should be prepared for some law enforcement at their door VERRRRY soon.

IMG_0923.jpg

I whole heartedly agree.

I'm one of those people who can see humans being torn apart, brutally murdered, etc without being phased.

But when you hurt an animal, that's when I get MAD.

OMG, how can someone do that to a puppy as beautiful as that one... Makes me sick.

Get those feds after em ;) :p

OMFG! That puppy is so cute! Cuter than my little Chihuahua!

And I remember I found this really cute dog walking around my neighborhood so I brought it in my house, and my brother said he recognizes it and it's the person down the street's dog. So i brought it to them, and they said "Thanks." and shut the door on me. Next day, I find the same dog walking the streets. I return it to them AGAIN. They do the same exact thing. I told them to be more careful with the dog. NEXT WEEK, I find the same exact dog, AGAIN! So I asked them If I could keep it, and they said yes. :)

Animal abusers are pretty immoral I sometimes wish that amimals will throw Motov cocktails at them.

Pet owners suffer from the stupid things that these people do which is why indian stick insects and snakehead fish are banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww.... she's alwful cute. I hope she gets better situated soon, and the people responsible step up and do the right thing... either take care of her or give her up for adoption.

I wonder if that's a purebred blue merle australian shepherd. I've got a friend who owns a couple and they are such obedient, intelligent, and beautiful dogs. They're supposed to cost a fair amount as well. I don't understand why anyone would own one just to mistreat it.

I wonder if that's a purebred blue merle australian shepherd. I've got a friend who owns a couple and they are such obedient, intelligent, and beautiful dogs. They're supposed to cost a fair amount as well. I don't understand why anyone would own one just to mistreat it.
I've no idea.

She's beautiful.

But oh soooo skinny.

If you look at her from above you can see each individual rib.

My neighbor has an aussie and it does look like one. Cool dogs. Course he leaves his in the backyard all the time with no dog house. She begs me to give her attention when I am out there and whines when I am playing with my dog. <_<

Well she came begging at our back door for more food and lovins, and boy did she get some!

(Her owners let her run free, or she escaped from their backyard.)

My neighbor has an aussie and it does look like one. Cool dogs. Course he leaves his in the backyard all the time with no dog house. She begs me to give her attention when I am out there and whines when I am playing with my dog. <_<
There's a bunch of "aussie" breeds out there, Rick. This one probably is an Australian cattle dog or has some of that breed in him (aside from being the right shape, that black patch over his eye is typical). I live in cattle country, and these dogs are working dogs out here. They are called "heelers" because they drive the cattle by actually biting their heels. Ouch!

I've no idea what she is.

But she's back today.

We gave her more meat and dog food and water.

She's inside right now...

Oh, and went back out.

We've left the door open for her.

My friend Mariah is going to adopt her and the other dogs that her owner has.

Blue Heeler?Definitely not an Aussie Shepherd.
Yeah. The Australian and American kennel clubs call them an Australian cattle dog, but they are also known as a blue heeler, "Hale's heeler"(I think) and where Robyn comes from, a Queensland heeler. Some have the blue merle coloring that Bryce mentioned, but it's not a breed requirement. They have red merles now, too.

Yeah. The Australian and American kennel clubs call them an Australian cattle dog, but they are also known as a blue heeler, "Hale's heeler"(I think) and where Robyn comes from, a Queensland heeler. Some have the blue merle coloring that Bryce mentioned, but it's not a breed requirement. They have red merles now, too.
Ahh okay.

Nonetheless, great dogs.