• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Will trade my pokemon cards for ooth's - us only.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boxer_Bug

Reaction score
Will trade my pokemon cards for ooth's

just ask me what kind of pokemon you would like and ill see what i have.

also post your offer for if i have it. (No California Mantis. sorry i live in California)

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you live around southern california you can easily find a stagmomantis limbata (arizona bordered mantis) by visually scanning under any roses you see in mini-malls, store parking lots, gas statins, yards and etc. These make excellent pets for beginners and are easy to keep. Also they come in a variety of colors and camo morphs including pink, peach, yellow, black, green, brown and often have purple or other colored legs. Basically said, they are really neat looking, very good eaters, not skittish like nymphal chinese and can readily be fed with forceps or by hand - even recently dead crix etc. They eat anything. You should find one of these ones and save the cards to pwn some little kid.

Besides, you might even fnd the rare s. californica!

Last edited by a moderator:
pm sent ;)

haha kidding, I'm already satisfied with my pokemon collection. It's magic the gathering I would really like to add to.

o do look for them but i what others kinds to.

and sorry no magic the gathering.

only.

pokemon,

Zatch Bell,

Pirates of the Caribbean,

and like 6 Chaotic

all cards.

Latest posts