• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Willing to swap

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massaman

Reaction score
Just did a little bug hunting and managed to obtain seven european mantis nymphs and they all may be l3 or l4 but I just caught them all today and perhaps would do a swap for some chinese around the same age or little older or something to that nature!I can probably find some more nymphs to add to the seven as well!

Just did a little bug hunting and managed to obtain seven european mantis nymphs and they all may be l3 or l4 but I just caught them all today and perhaps would do a swap for some chinese around the same age or little older or something to that nature!I can probably find some more nymphs to add to the seven as well!
Wish I had some nymphs that you'd be interested in trading. I'm just impressed that you have scored 7?! nymphs in the wild!!! lol thats awesome man.

I'm going to Vermont from July 2nd- July-11th, I'm curious if you know where to look for ooths, where to look for nymphs. How do you do it?! LOL good luck on finding a fair trade bro

wont find ooths until august or september and to find nymphs you need to go to areas with alot of grass and weeds and such like a meadow or a field or something like that and just get down on your knees or legs and spred out the grass and keep doing that as you move forward in the grass and may find some like I did!