You know you like mantids when......

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such a great strain! Here are of few of my own!

*your friends text or send pictures/videos/memes of mantids to you because they know you’ll appreciate it

*when you buy house plants with the idea of how your mantids would look on them

*whenever someone confidently says “I know about mantids, the females eat the males head off” and you politely correct them as the proper reason why that happens.

*whenever you have a fruit fly problem and your first thought is “I wish I had some baby mantids”

*whenever you’re walking anywhere you inconspicuously stare at all the plants to see if you can find one

*you have a bug container in your car at all times! 
Haha!! Looking forward to more!

@mantisfan101 you came here too? Actually no duh. @MantisGirl13 all those things go with what I do. I love my mantids to bits! They are so intelligent and active most of the time! My two ghosts are the jewel of my collection and I love ‘em to bits! Me being only 13 I have a long live of mantis keeping ahead of me. I’m already thinking of opening an invert shop! I walked through petco today and literally said as I walked, “I bet Casper would like that”, Casper being my male ghostie. What species are in your collection at the moment?View attachment 12755

@MrGhostMantisHi! Yes, I'm here and that is quite a group you've got there! I'm currently looking for more rare species like acanthops, boxer mantids, etc, but for now I'm hoping to get some pnigomantis medioconstricta. I also have a tiny little heterochaeta nymph. Also, good luck with the ghosts! Did the male molt yet?

You become emotionally attached to them so much in fact that life feels empty when they die

Latest posts