You know you love mantids when...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantidBro

Reaction score
I saw a thread like this on frog forum. I thought I'd do the same thing here!

You know you love mantids when...

You refuse to turn on your ceiling fan when you're about to go to bed, even when youre sweating, because you don't want to reduce the temp/humidity for certain species living in your room.

There's mine, haha.

People stop referring to you by name and just start calling you The Mantis Queen.

When you capture the annoying fly in the kitchen, and look at it like food itself.

When you're willing to clear your schedule including: hanging with friends, talking with family basically any event that causes you to leave your room because you want to see/record your mantis molting and you think today is the day. Lol!

When you're enduring the elements all night in order to catch food, attempting to satisfy your mantids' everlasting hunger.

When you'd rather buy necessary supplies/food for your crew, rather than pay your cable/internet bill. ^_^

When you're willing to clear your schedule including: hanging with friends, talking with family basically any event that causes you to leave your room because you want to see/record your mantis molting and you think today is the day. Lol!
Lol been there!

Latest posts