Zephyr

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a trade with Kyle, and I'm now the proud and happy owner of 5 different species of roaches! :eek: :lol: My family isn't as excited about them as I am, lol... :p But luckily Kyle gave me great information, tips, and instructions for their care, feeding, and proper containment, ventilation, and molting surfaces... and substrate advice within each their enclosures. He knows his stuff about roaches!

Communication with him was excellent, as well as enjoyable. He went out of his way to help me decide which species to get, and was so very helpful throughout the entire transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with him again, and highly recommend him! Thanks again, Kyle! :D

Becky Heacox

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought some more roaches of a different species from Kyle. :) He's a pleasure to communicate with, breeds quality insects, and I'm very pleased with my purchase! :D I obviously won't hesitate to do business with him again. You can't go wrong dealing with Kyle... highly recommended! ;)

Becky Heacox

Did some business with Zephyr a while back. He was a pleasure to deal with, very knowledgeable and passionate individual. He has an unbelievable amount species of roaches and his husbandry appears to be top notch. Everything was packaged well and shipped quickly. If I ever need another roach culture I know exactly where I'll be getting them.

Sorry it took so long to post this Zephyr, I got hammered at work and by the time I tried to log back into the forums forgot all my login info :lol:

Zephyr is the one to deal with regarding roaches. I ordered a small amount of his Discoids and he sent a good numbe over and above what I ordered, all in good health. If I want other species or more of the same, I know where I will be going.

Thanks K,

Rich S

Kyle is awesome!

He was so incredibly patient answering all my newby questions about roaches. If you need your roaches, he is your man! He knows everything about them and his prices are outstanding. I purchased some Hissers and a coloney of Lateralis for feeders for my mantids and they are all doing great. They arrived in great condition and well packaged.

Thank you Kyle for all your help and I look forward to doing future business with you.

Garin

Been doing trades with him for few years, and just did another trade (and also purchased some rare roaches) recently. As always he sent me tons of healthy bugs to the point where I felt like I was stealing from him! He is an excellent person to deal with so I highly recommend him :)

Latest posts