Anyone raised this type before ?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*RYAN*

Reaction score
so i am ordering a grass mantid and i was wondering if anyone here has ever raised one ? if so can you please tell me .. do they have any special needs ? can you tell a little bit about how they are and act ? thank you :lol: haha im looking forward to tear apart fruit flies withmy new speices :twisted:

I have six adult mated female grass mantids (Thesprotia Graminis) right now. They were together with the male for a while but the male adult die after mating and i separated the female into each container so they can each lay ootheca without disturbance from other female grass mantis. I am feeding my L1 nymphs small fruit flies (D. melanogaster) and spray them everyday with fine mist. Keep them around 85F and 70% humidity. If you plan to keep them 5-10 of them together, make sure you have a container at least 24oz and separate them after L4 or keep them together in a larger container. Ryan, I was not aware the lady (Sarah Elliott) was selling the nymphs for more than 3 times the price i sold her!!!

I got em for free for some past ordering issues that were resolved so its a gift hehe so i didnt get ripped off :D

She's asking $25 each for the carolina mantis. Whats the appropriate price for these guys.

Latest posts