How I keep track of/log my mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divipha

Reaction score
I’ve seen others use Google spreadsheets  to keep track and log of all their mantids and their progress. I’ve found it easier for me to use an app called Trello. I believe you can use it on the computer as well. I’m able to log just about anything I feel is important about each of my mantids. I’m able to customize about anything and include pictures of them if I want. Although I’ve used Trello for the longest time, I just wanna hear how everyone else logs their mantids. What do you use and how do you log them? 

Here I included examples:

DCFA469A-05B2-48D6-9899-FEA8A133B6B6.png227F887F-8C61-4642-B9D2-840DCB8CBB32.png514B40C9-02E4-4D71-B7AB-A6CDD8AD6ED0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so cool! I use a whiteboard but I'm considering expanding my collection, plus I find myself moving often so this seems perfect.

I use a word document with tables for each mantises information and such. Not very high tech or exciting. That Trello app looks really cool! I might consider using it now that I know about it. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts