• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Giant Asian and Spiny Flower Mantids For Sale!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole 78

Reaction score
Hey! I’ve got some Hierodula Membranacea (Giant Asian Mantis) for sale. I have two currently in stock, but am working on a breeding project so will hopefully have some in the future! They are an unsexed pair, but I suspect one is male and the other is female. They are currently L4. They are eating fruit flies, honey water, and blue bottle flies at the moment. They are extremely easy to care for and reach large sizes.They are sold as a pair and are not being sold separately. $20 is their price. They are also available for trade for tarantulas. You can PM me or email me at [email protected] UPDATE: I have decided to add x3 Spiny Flower Mantids, L3. They are $15 each, $50 for all. Also available for trade. Thanks. I am not trading for any mantids, only tarantulas. Also, minimum order is $20.

Terms of Service: I ship ONLY via USPS in the continental US. Overnight is $35.00 2-3 day is $13. LAG only applies to overnight shipping. LAG only applies to temperature between 40F-85F. Heat pack or cold pack will be added to you package for no extra cause. I am not to be held responsible for and delays in package that are fault of carrier. If their is a DOA you must contact me within 2 hours of receiving the package and send me picture with a pin through the abdomen. I may ask for you to place a random object to prove picture was not taken from the web. If all requirements are met you will be refunded for that item. Shipping is never refunded. Email me at [email protected] for further inquires, or PM me. Minimum order is $20

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts