Game in Progress: Werewolf Forum Game II!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mime454

Reaction score
I have ran several versions(some of them incredibly complicated) of this game at forums.macrumors.com so I know what I'm doing. If you are even remotely interested in playing, feel free to ask any questions.

Game: Werewolf- similar to the "Mafia" party game if you've ever played it.

Sides: Werewolves and villagers.

Objectives:

For villagers and the species among them to eliminated all the werewolves among them. For werewolves to attain a majority in the village.

Game Play: Before the game begins, roles will be assigned randomly or at the "game god's" discretion. After that has been done, gameplay will begin during the Day time. At this time, villagers will have 24 hours to place their votes for whom they think is a wolf. In order to place a vote, you must bold the selected player's name (Example: Agent A). At the end of the 24 hour day, that player will be lynched and through the narrative it his alignment(wolf or villager) will be revealed. After that, night will immediately begin.

During the night, wolves and other special players will send their PM's to the game god(for this game, me). Night will end with a revelatory narrative after all of the PM's are received or 24 hours, whichever comes first.

Special Players:

Wolves: Wolves will be told of their alignment before the start of gameplay by the game god via private message. From that point on, they are free to contact each other to strategize and to plan their night's kill. During the night they will send a PM to the game god with their decision of a villager to kill.

Seer: Each night the seer is able to send a PM to the game god which will reveal the role, or lack there of, of the selected player. This will be kept private and will not be revealed in the narrative. The seer can reveal it to the village if he or she wishes, but in doing so they are put in great danger of wolf attack.

Hunter: Each night the hunter will send a PM to the game god to protect a single player. If the wolves choose to kill this player, the attack will be nullified. The hunter cannot protect the same person 2x in a row. The hunter can protect his or her self.

Miscellaneous Rules:

No players other than the wolves are allowed to message each other at any time during the game about the happenings of the game. I cannot police this, but if you receive a message from another player dealing with gameplay, you are encouraged to report it to protect the integrity of the game.

The game will end after all the wolves have been lynched or after the wolves become a majority of the village.

These roles are designed for 10 players. More sign ups will result in refinement and addition of roles.

Please sign up and ask questions now! I promise it's a lot of fun!

Players:

1.sueb4653 lynched, wolf

2.brancsikia339

3.Golden State Vivs lynched wolf

4.Malakyoma Killed by wolves

5.gripen lynched, a villager

6.mantid42 killed by wolves

7.sinensispsyched

8.Agent A killed by wolves

9. Hierodula

10.AndrewNisip killed by wolves

11.dtuck91 lynched, villager

12.alan2296 lynched, villager

13.cassani98killed inactivity

Last edited by a moderator:
If we reach 12 players, the following changes will occur:

Wolves will be given special powers.

Instead of 2 normal wolves, we will have.

-1 Alpha wolf. A wolf with the ability to infect another player, turning them into a wolf.

-1 kamikaze wolf. A wolf that when lynched, is able to take one player with them.

Instead of a seer, we will have:

Detective agency, a group of two villagers who are able to communicate via PM and scan 1 player, dead or alive, each night.

can i be paired with gsv or gripen...or at least be on the same "team" ? i know them the best and think would do very well with them as partners...if not, i understand... :p

Latest posts