Game in Progress: Werewolf Forum Game II!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The additional roles in post 14 will be added. I'm aiming to start on Saturday around 1pm Central. Sign ups remain open until then.

The villiagers all gathered around the bonfire they had made,this was not a joyus occasion they were afraid and worried wondering when the next murder would happen and who would be the next victim........as the night wore on the fear grew who would be next..............

Oops. Forgot about you guys. In car right now. Will start as soon as I get home. I can't italicize narratives from my ipad.

The holiday season had arrived in mantidville, alongside it crazy holiday shoppers, ungrateful children and a mysterious series of killings. The first murder, and the first step in the village's descent to madness was the slaughter of Gripen's only son.

Based upon the clever reconstruction of the town's detective agency, the murder went something like this. A very heavy man must have snuck down the chimney, exciting the small children who was expecting Santa Clause. The killer quickly ended the child's life with what, according to blood splatter analysis, must have been a set of metal claws. Curiously, a large chunk of fur was found in the chimney. Further investigation revealed it to be canine. Gripen did not own any dogs.

It is now day one. Day one will end Sunday at 7PM central.

Pore thing. That is why I was always a cat person. You just can't trust dogs.

I'm more of a mantis person :p So I guess its safe to assume Gripen isnt the killer here. I dont see why he would need to escape up the chimney if he was.

You never know it could be a clever trick. Oh wait I am condemning myself...

Latest posts