★ Tracy Grey ☆

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! What types of mantids do you have? Tell us a bit mores about how you became interested in mantids! 

- MantisGirl13
~ As of right now  I have 2 L4 ghosts from Usmantis, one is male the other is female and I love em ❤ I got into mantis because I was on Youtube at 2AM and I stumbled into a video by insecthusTV and I thought it was FR1CCIN amazing! So I ended up doing my research and I got some of my own :)  I've been waiting to get orchids for a while but the weather here in California was cold for a while, but now it's jumped to 80 degree heat so thats good!

~ As of right now  I have 2 L4 ghosts from Usmantis, one is male the other is female and I love em ❤ I got into mantis because I was on Youtube at 2AM and I stumbled into a video by insecthusTV and I thought it was FR1CCIN amazing! So I ended up doing my research and I got some of my own :)  I've been waiting to get orchids for a while but the weather here in California was cold for a while, but now it's jumped to 80 degree heat so thats good!
I have ghosts as well. I have three females and two males, they are Sub-adult, Pre-sub, and Pre-pre-sub. I got interested in mantids a few years ago, when a chinese mantis ran across our picnic table when we were camping. I caught and kept it, and now I have 21 mantids, 6 different species. I love mantis keeping!

- MantisGirl13

I have ghosts as well. I have three females and two males, they are Sub-adult, Pre-sub, and Pre-pre-sub. I got interested in mantids a few years ago, when a chinese mantis ran across our picnic table when we were camping. I caught and kept it, and now I have 21 mantids, 6 different species. I love mantis keeping!

- MantisGirl13
~ I want to get orchids soon and I was wondering if you have any experience with Exo Factory, they have super mixed reviews and idk if I sould get one there what do you think?

~ I want to get orchids soon and I was wondering if you have any experience with Exo Factory, they have super mixed reviews and idk if I sould get one there what do you think?
I have not ordered from there. Why don't you check the breeder review section? You might find something there. You should buy from MantidKingdom, and Mantids Galore. They offer a lot of species for very good prices, and Deshawn(MantidKingdom) and Patty(MantidsGalore) are the best! 

- MantisGirl13

I have not ordered from there. Why don't you check the breeder review section? You might find something there. You should buy from MantidKingdom, and Mantids Galore. They offer a lot of species for very good prices, and Deshawn(MantidKingdom) and Patty(MantidsGalore) are the best! 

- MantisGirl13
~ I'll go check those sellers and the thread out too, thanks!

:)  You should be able to get some pretty good deals on the websites I mentioned before; they are the only people I have bought from so far, and both of them have great communication. They are also both on MantidForum, btw.

- MantisGirl13

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts