A good life

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent! I like the sound of that and I know if I get younger ones like these I can spend more time raising them :)
I love raising nymphs as well. If I had dealers close to me, I would volunteer to raise nymphs for them. ?  Nymphs raised with a lot of TLC and handling make the best pets... not a doubt in my mind. 

I love raising nymphs as well. If I had dealers close to me, I would volunteer to raise nymphs for them. ?  Nymphs raised with a lot of TLC and handling make the best pets... not a doubt in my mind. 
That's what I thought and am hoping for! I can't wait to get my next species or couple species and show you guys! :)

I am sorry for your loss! Deshawn is a great salesman I would recommend buying from him if you can! I really hope you can get a new mantis soon! ?
Thanks Mantid Z! He certainly sounds like a promising breeder and I'm going to get on his email list for a couple potential future species I might get. I also found another breeder highly rated in the feedback section here named Rebecca who has a site called Mantisplace. I really like the look of her griffin mantises :)

I recently received 3 hierdoula mems from DeShawn. I ordered 2! Excellent experience. 10/10 will order from him again. It's been pretty fun to have them. They are insanely voracious, to the point where I fret about all the fruit flies I put in their containers. And they're really sneaky with their molts. They'll eat the day before and then molt when you're not looking the next day.

;)  I am glad you got more mantids! DeShawn is the best! 

- MantisGirl13

Hey got some baby just hatched budwing mantis care for any? Know anyone who wants some ill lgive them for free.

I recently received 3 hierdoula mems from DeShawn. I ordered 2! Excellent experience. 10/10 will order from him again. It's been pretty fun to have them. They are insanely voracious, to the point where I fret about all the fruit flies I put in their containers. And they're really sneaky with their molts. They'll eat the day before and then molt when you're not looking the next day.
Ooh I like how that sounds. There's a passionate and careful breeder if I ever saw one. When I plan out my next addition and places to put them he'll probably be the first place I look!

Yeah, DeShawn was who started me in the exotic mantis hobby! He is great!

- MantisGirl13

Latest posts