A new insect website

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacksun

Reaction score
Ok, so being a geek and stuff I can't resist making a new website when an idea hits me. So I have created amazinginsects.org. Notice that it is a .org site, so nothing commercial about it. This will be a sister site to my amazingmantids.com, as the design will make obvious.

Here's my idea, create a site about insects, where people can contribute information and students, teachers, hobbyists, and future Entomologists can read, learn, vet, and generally just enjoy themselves.

I am slowly adding bits of content, as well as structure. Any ideas you have would be appreciated. If you are interested in contributing, just register and PM me. I will give your userid permission to create articles on the site. The site currently has categories for every class of insect, and you can contribute to any category you like. Articles will require appropriate links and/or citations where necessary, and wikipedia doesn't count and also must be verified.

Any assistance or input would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts