Acromantis 'magna'

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yen_saw

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the largest of all Acromantis species i have ever kept. I have kept them before hopefully breeding is equally successful as previously.

ammate01.jpg

ammate02.jpg

amooth01.jpg

Aww yeah, awesome. Rootin' for you, as always!

I don't think I've ever heard of this species before (I've heard of Acromantis - I think I've seen formosa offered? but not this species). So I looked into it and found this nifty page on Yen's site: http://www.usamantis.com/5-30-10Acromantis_magna.html

Hope you don't mind the plug Yen, I figured others might appreciate knowing more about this species, too.

Aww yeah, awesome. Rootin' for you, as always!

I don't think I've ever heard of this species before (I've heard of Acromantis - I think I've seen formosa offered? but not this species). So I looked into it and found this nifty page on Yen's site: http://www.usamantis...ntis_magna.html

Hope you don't mind the plug Yen, I figured others might appreciate knowing more about this species, too.
Thank you! Shame on me I have forgotten i had introduced this species on my blog back in 2009. It was cool reading back just like reding a diary :D
nice Yen.

Harry
Thanks Harry. Glad you like it.
they didnt seem to connect :eek:
Yeah the pics were taken before they connected. A very shy species so i decided not to photograph them during mating.

This is great! I like the pictures. I have not searched Acromantis magna before. How many adults do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, ok :)

u have more than 1 ooth right? i dont think i'm gonna buy any right now as i still owe $$ for this month's paypal bill that hasnt come yet (thank god) and i have to buy a few other things first, and i have WAY too many mantises atm, but someday i may get a few acro nymphs :)

please keep us updated :D

Latest posts