any do saltwater ?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishstick41

Reaction score
i have not posted in a long time so =\.

hi my name is martin. =\ i started my tank about a year ago. right now i have no fish but soon i might =]

here is my full tank shot (its not new =\)
saltwaterfishtank-1.jpg

here are some of my zoos:

saltwaterfishtank5.jpg

saltwaterfishtank4.jpg

saltwaterfishtank7.jpg

here is my Tree (forgot the name =\)

(i post yall a pic when i take one =\)

and here is my mushrooms =]

saltwaterfishtank9.jpg

i been working one this tank and is about to upgrade to a 55 gallon tank (when i have the money -.-)

anything yall want to know ? just ask =]

Very nice. What is behind the red X? I would love to do this but do not have the patience. I used to have freshwater and found the maintenance to be a pain.

it was a finger leather but it died =\ when i get more money im going to get new coral =] i don't i been thinking and i don't think im going to add fish it's to small =\. i get some new pic soon right now i just cleaned my tank and its kind of duty in there lol .=] i haven seen you in a time Andrew lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Consider getting a tulip anemone. They're almost as hardy as an aiptasia but don't have the stringy tentacles and have a green trunk and pink tips. If all your other anemones wither away they'll eventually cover the tank but it takes a long time and they're easy to control or eradicate (unlike aiptasia).

As with any coral/anenome, some things sting them and some things they sting but they're easy to control.

TulipAnenome.jpg

Na no anemone for me =\ lol not really into them i don't want to feed them big thinks of meat =\ lol don't keep leathers with hard corals the leathers will win =\ lol (if you know what i mean)

the next kind of coral im hoping to get is a Euphyllia Hammer Coral

Hammer15.jpg

if the store ever gets any -.-

i post more pictures after i come home from collage if my lights haven gone out for the night.

Ive always been interested in a salt water aquarium but the prices are sky high and I had a friend who had an aquarium worth several hundred dollars and had a large bristle worm invader. Needles to say it didn't end up well, she lost alot of money and time :mellow:

here are the pictures i said i will post

(don't mind the purple spots i didn't have a lot of time to clean the front of the class)

here is my tank

100_6730.jpg

my shrooms

100_6735.jpg

my Tree

100_6734.jpg

and my zoos =] my favs

100_6732.jpg

100_6731.jpg

im hoping that i will get money for my b day =] lol which is the 24th of April =D

Latest posts