Anyone collect custom knies?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furrymanmarbles

Reaction score
I haven't customized or made knives for sale in a long time i mostly just make stuff for myself but I'm thinking of doing a limited run maybe 5 for sale if anyone's interested.just shoot me a pm.I'll post picks of my work in progress too.

My husband has had a knife collection for years. We have them put away right now I really want to get him a display case.

I have never seen a hand crafted knife, that I know of. (interesting)

We have engraved wood ones.. but I assumed they were still mass produced.

The few I have right now are spyderco knives but I scrap the handles and make my own from scratch. I order custom material with the colors I pick and hand shape and fit everything.and I acid washed the metal components and blade on that one to give it a black marble look.its for sale for $200 if your interested I'll post better picks in here later I used my tablet for those pics in poor lighting.

not alot of knives just a few benchmade and cold steel knives. and few otf blades. mainly my collection is guns.

All I am doing now is benchmades and spyderco because they are affordable with great value for the money so they sell.I recently had a falling out with cold steel due to thier customer service and any other brands I risk putting the money into and getting stuck with. I like guns more too but its hard to do anything original like this with guns everything's been done.

I have CRKT Carson M16-10Z Tanto, Ontario R.A.T 2 Superfine Edge, and Kershaw Brawler A/O Tanto as EDCs. I don't have any Spydeco or BenchMade YET. I really like those custom scales. Good Work

I'm going to try that too my buddy is going to let me borrow His kimber 1911 so I can make grips.I just bought an old wood stock off eBay too for my mossy 500 I'm gonna put a pattern in that when I get around to it.

nice let me know how the grips look. i alway looking to custom my sig scorpion 1911

Latest posts